- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Tagging and verifying outgoing freight
- Inspecting/Verifying incoming materials.
- Shipping small package orders via UPS World Ship
- Inspecting and recording all returns using RA’s (return authorization)
- Performing BOB pickups with area schools (recycling program collected bags)
- Keeping daily truck log
- Use of RF gun (radio frequency hand held device for inventory management)
- Operating forklift
- Filling out and reporting daily forklift check list
- Participation in Cycle Counts, put-ups receiving, and general housekeeping
- Provide back up for container unloading crew when needed
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Warehouse/shipping & receiving experience preferred.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Forklift Certified preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Observant and ambitious.
- Experience, attitude, attendance, and seniority will be considered.
- Attention to detail.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENT:
· Requires physical labor, lifting up to 50 lbs
· Will be exposed to hot and cold working conditions
· Will be on their feet most of the their work day