|Job Title||Maintenance Technician||Date||September 11, 2018|
|Location||Kilgore||FSLA||Non Exempt (full-time)|
|Shift (A,B,C,D, Admin)||Days/Nights||Days or Nights|
|Reporting Manager:||Maintenance Manager||HR Contact||Mindi Siegley
· Must possess and demonstrate basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrate proficiency of the following skills.
· Industrial equipment repairs, Mechanical, Basic Electronics
· Perform all duties in a safe manner in compliance with all regulations and company policies.
· Assist all preventative maintenance team on equipment.
· Continually monitor machinery and make necessary adjustment(s) to ensure proper operation.
· Perform all levels of welding and mechanical repairs to industrial machinery present in material recovery facilities (MRF).
· Repair and possible fabrication of conveyors and component parts.
· Proper use of all welding and cutting equipment related to all phases of metal fabrication and repair.
· Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Company and OSHA standards.
· Complete all paperwork and/or electronic updates as required.
· Regular use of heavy industrial shop tools and equipment.
· Professional interaction with internal and external customers.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by performing and communicating in a manner that promotes good relationships with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or GED